Saturday 31 March 2012

Today is a new blog.

Hello!!!!!

I'm back for more blogging! I know your probably thinking "Again?!?! you barely kept up with the last one!" I know I didn't keep up but this time I PROMISE I will keep up.

So today I have been running back and forth down the road trying to get everything I need. What you say? Well, I have been making a balloon wet. No not with water, well water is involved but no I'm not wetting it with wet water. I am in fact making it wet with glue. No I have not gone mad, I used glue because I have been paper Mache-ing. Glue + water = Mix, Mix + torn Newspaper = soggy balloon. I'm not quite sure what I'm going to do with it, but I shall find out.

I shall tell you what I'm going to do right... Tomorrow. :D

Best wishes LEXXIE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment